Keith is an independent CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ which means that he has met the standards of excellence within the financial planning industry. As such, he is obligated to act as a fiduciary at all times when providing financial advice. Keith is licensed to do life/disability insurance, annuities and long-term care insurance in the states of California, Nevada, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. He is licensed to do investments in the state of California.
The process of a financial planner is more important than the products and services that they provide. Keith’s process is client centric rather than product centric.
This means that products are not made to fit a client but seeks to understand which financial strategies best meet client objectives.
Keith follows the process laid out by the CFP board.
Keith performs virtual meetings and in-person meetings at the convenience of his clients.
7 STEPS TO FINANCIAL PLANNING
1. UNDERSTANDING THE CLIENT’S PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
2. IDENTIFYING AND SELECTING GOALS
3. ANALYZING THE CLIENT’S CURRENT COURSE OF ACTION AND POTENTIAL ALTERNATIVE COURSE(S) OF ACTION
4. DEVELOPING THE FINANCIAL PLANNING RECOMMENDATION(S)
5. PRESENTING THE FINANCIAL PLANNING RECOMMENDATION(S)
6. IMPLEMENTING THE FINANCIAL PLANNING RECOMMENDATION(S)
7. MONITORING PROGRESS AND UPDATING AS NECESSARY
- Life Insurance
- Whole Life
- Universal (UL, IUL)
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds
- Retirement Plans (401k, IRA, SEPIRA)
- Investment Management
- Student Loan Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Charitable Giving Planning